This package provides a suite of tools to work with SurveyMonkey surveys.
- Create and upload a survey from a questionnaire document.
- Browse and download surveys in your account.
- Conduct basic analysis (e.g. margin of error) on your surveys.
- Create statistical survey weights (via raking) to better represent a target population.
- Create presentable SurveyMonkey-style banners for polls.
To install the production version of
svmkR from GitHub:
# install.packages("devtools") devtools::install_github("soubhikbarari/svmkR")
The source code for
svmkR is currently hosted on GitHub.
Soubhik Barari (creator/maintainer)
Zoe Padgett (contributor)
Justine Orgel (contributor)
Christopher Remmel (contributor)
Authors of the
surveymonkey package, of which
svmkR was forked from and re-factored include: